Almond milk is very rich and well balanced in nutrition which helps you to always stay healthy through life.
- Unsaturated fats are essential for a healthy life. Most of common diets are not well balanced (too rich on saturated fats).
- Vitamin E helps to protect cellular membranes
- Manganese is very important for the healthy functioning of the brain and nervous system
- Vitamin B9 (folate) is essential to the normal development of unborn baby’s spine, brain and skull
- Cooper is essential for anti-oxidative process
Almond milk has a rich, creamy texture with a smooth mouthfeel sensations. It feels as if you're flying in between the clouds. Especially after drinking almond milk, it doesn't leave any sourness, astringency or pungency.
View Nutritional FactsClick to view!